Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Peasant To Meet You

Peasant To Meet You

Peasant To Meet You by thefashionistalook featuring a toggle necklace.    It's been a busy day.  I'm kinda bummed...I had a doctor's appointment.  Turns out I need a TLSO brace!  If you're not familiar (lucky for you), a TLSO is a custom fitted piece of plastic that wraps you from below your bust to the top of your waist.  It's used to correct posture and curvatures of the spine.  So, unless I want to look like a walking sausage, I'll have to wear loose tops until I get the brace off.  Yay!  I created this outfit because I thought a peasant top might work instead of a t-shirt.

Jane Norman beaded top
£17 - janenorman.co.uk

Denim skinny jeans
$130 - witchery.com.au

Forever21 ankle booties
£17 - canada.forever21.com

Miss Selfridge shoulder handbag
£35 - missselfridge.com

Dorothy Perkins heart bracelet
£13 - dorothyperkins.com

Nude Pink lipstick
£4.90 - dorothyperkins.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanities please! Thanks ;)