Monday, July 4, 2011

July 4th Fashion Haul!

It's Marvelous Monday, and today I am showcasing my haul from today's trip to Tri-County Mall. Our first stop is Forever21, one of my all-time favorite stores.

Shirt - $16.99
With the adorable lace neckline and the flouncy floral pattern, I just couldn't resist this one-of-a-kind clearance find!







Ring - $2.80
It's a bit hard to see, but this cute silver ring is actually a series of hearts linked like a chain. And for $2.80? Pshhh, SOLD!






Our next stop is Macy's. Tons of clearance! After an extended trip to the fitting room, I decided on a single top.

Shirt - $15.90
I absolutely ADORE this top. It's so artsy and fun! It can go from a walk at the beach to a fancy restaurant, depending on what accessories you pair it with. And to top it all off, it's super soft.





Total: $35.69. Not bad for a day at the mall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanities please! Thanks ;)